Mar 21, 2018
“The success of Yoga does not lie in the ability to perform postures but in how it positively changes the way we live our life and our relationships.” ~Sri Pattabhi Jois
Join us on a life-changing journey June 19 - July 25, 2018 for a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training at Yogalavie Dubai
You know when you feel called . . . and if you need a few more reasons to take the step here are a few more :
1. Delight in the unexpected. Something unexpected will happen and you will get an exciting glimpse of yourself, your yoga practice or life in a completely unique and insightful way.
2. Deepen and transform your practice. You will learn new skills to deepen your practice - both on and off the mat.
3. Expand or dissolve your comfort zone. Stepping outside of your patterns takes courage. When you take that step you awaken to the realm of what's possible in your life. You may start to live a little larger and with more freedom + happiness.
4. Shift your perspective. During the training, you may gain perspective into where you may be stuck in your life, and what is truly inspiring you at the moment so you can align your inner body with your outer actions.
5. Friendship. You will meet a range of amazing people and connect in authentic ways. The commUNITY of a training is a special gift that will last beyond July 25.
6. Enjoy some alone time. While you will meet lots of intriguing friends and connections, you will also have plenty of time to turn your attention to your inner life and reflect on what is true for you at this moment in your life.
7. Adventure. When is the last time you did something for the first time? We all say we want to do this project, travel to that place, have this adventure but how often do we let the small things in our lives keep us from doing the big things? If not now, then when?
EARLY Registration: really, like right now!!!
Regular Registration: April 8 - June 25
PS: EARLY Registration means you get the best rate possible. Regular Registration may close early if the program fills up.
- (no comment)