Mar 21, 2018 3:20 PM
“The success of Yoga does not lie in the ability to perform postures but in how it positively changes the way we live our life and our relationships.” ~Sri Pattabhi Jois
Join us on a life-changing journey June 19 - July 25, 2018 for a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training at Yogalavie Dubai
You know when you feel called . . . and if you need a few more reasons to take the step here are a few more :
1. Delight in the unexpected. Something unexpected will happen and you will get an exciting glimpse of yourself, your yoga practice or life in a completely unique and insightful way.
2. Deepen and transform your practice. You will learn new skills to deepen your practice - both on and off the mat.
3. Expand or dissolve your comfort zone. Stepping outside of your patterns takes courage. When you take that step you awaken to the realm of what's possible in your life. You may start to live a little larger and with more freedom + happiness.
4. Shift your perspective. During the training, you may gain perspective into where you may be stuck in your life, and what is truly inspiring you at the moment so you can align your inner body with your outer actions.
5. Friendship. You will meet a range of amazing people and connect in authentic ways. The commUNITY of a training is a special gift that will last beyond August 1.
6. Enjoy some alone time. While you will meet lots of intriguing friends and connections, you will also have plenty of time to turn your attention to your inner life and reflect on what is true for you at this moment in your life.
7. Adventure. When is the last time you did something for the first time? We all say we want to do this project, travel to that place, have this adventure but how often do we let the small things in our lives keep us from doing the big things? If not now, then when?
EARLY Registration: really, like right now!!!
Regular Registration: April 8 - June 25
PS: EARLY Registration means you get the best rate possible. Regular Registration may close early if the program fills up.
Feb 23, 2018 5:57 PM
An Invitation to Going Further . . . In practicing yoga, it speaks to us in a language that transcends words yet carries messages deep into the heart of our lives, making our lives better and inviting us to engage with others in deep, meaningful ways. We sense the natural desire to deep our practice, perhaps to teach, to share the practice with others, because we know it will make others lives better - because we know it's made our lives better.
If you can imagine breathing your way deeper into the transformative potential of yoga, if you can imagine learning the skills for a lifetime of sharing this practice in the most informed and inspirational ways, and if you can imagine guiding others on the path of the practice in ways that most fully tap your creativity and self-expression, join us.
We will share in the love and joy of yoga by experiencing the fullness of it all. We will unearth gems of philosophical and practical insight from the ancient and apply it to our modern world. We will explore how to refine and teach the asanas, the breathing practices (pranayama), the meditations, and all that lies between in giving us the fullness of yoga in our lives.
Join us in Dubai June 25-July 19, 2018 for a 200 Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Program.
SECURE THE EARLY BIRD RATE BEFORE April 7, 2018.
EMAIL: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jul 12, 2017 11:54 AM
"Change is not something that we should fear. Rather, it is something that we should welcome. For without change, nothing in this world would ever grow or blossom, and no one in this world would ever move forward to become the person they're meant to be."
Jan 5, 2017 3:31 PM
If you want to awaken
all of humanity
the greatest gift
you have to offer
Dec 14, 2016 12:13 PM
"If we want to support each other’s inner lives, we must remember a simple truth: the human soul does not want to be fixed, it wants simply to be seen and heard. If we want to see and hear a person’s soul, there is another truth we must remember: the soul is like a wild animal - tough, resilient, and yet shy. When we go crashing through the woods shouting for it to come out so we can help it, the soul will stay in hiding. But if we are willing to sit quietly and wait for a while, the soul may show itself.”
~ Parker Palmer
Dec 7, 2016 10:10 AM
The holiday season is a time for celebrating the gifts of life and simply being with loved ones. However, the holidays can also be a time of year where stress and anxiety are heightened. Whether shopping for gifts, travelling, finances or even dealing with uncomfortable family situations, as much as the holidays can be joyful, they can also be quite draining. In the current swirl of commercial and social pressures, it's easy to forget the meaningfulness of the season when holiday stress leads to impatience, feeling tired and being overwhelmed.
It's also the time of year where there's a tendency to put our own health and wellness on the backburner until the holiday season is through. We shove the gym bags and yoga mats into a corner and instead parade from one holiday party to the next succumbing to the temptation to (over!?) indulge in holiday beverages and sweet treats along the way. By the time December 31st rolls around we're well ready for those New Year's resolutions (you know, the ones that are lucky if they make it past January 17th ) and reversing the tide of over-consumption.
In the hopes of a healthy and happy holiday season, consider taking time out for yourself and listen to what your body needs. One of the easiest ways to reduce stress is to relax and, fortunately, yoga offers the perfect remedy with techniques to ease your holiday worries and energize the body. It also teaches you to stay calm in challenging situations, while also fostering a sense of happiness and harmony.
While yoga has a strong effect on the physical body, it has an even stronger effect on regulating the emotions and subtle energies of the body. The meditative and mindfulness practices of yoga are excellent tools to bring awareness to our emotional states to help conquer holiday stress. Yoga also teaches us to look inside and to focus less on the material things and more on what truly makes us happy. Roll out your yoga mat, take a deep breath, flow through a Sun Salutation or have a seat for meditation. Guaranteed you will leave your mat feeling more relaxed and energized.
Sep 15, 2016 4:55 PM
Jul 18, 2016 11:46 AM
Jul 13, 2016 1:25 PM
1.15. Drsanusravika Visaya Vitrsnasya Vasikara Smjna Vairagyam
“At the highest level there is an absence of any cravings, either for the fulfillment of the senses or for extraordinary experiences.”